The TotalWM team hosted a their annual ‘BakeOff’ event to raise funds for Macmillan Cancer Support–the charity dedicated to providing much needed support to people and families affected by cancer.
Employees whipped up their culinary delights to raise funds for the worthy cancer charity:
- Tonya baked a spectacular Victoria Sponge Cake!
- Luke impressed his team with his epic TotalWM branded biscuits!
- Kieren’s blondies were a sunny delight!
- Courtney’s Flap Jacks were more than alright (Jack!)
- Jamie’s Lemon Cheese Cake and Gary’s Lemon Cake were both zesty wonders!
- ...and Paul brought along THREE incredible show stoppers too (we’re all keen to find out his recipes soon!)
TotalWM’s charity partnership with Macmillan Cancer Support has been going for quite a few years now. The collaboration is part of TotalWM’s commitment to supporting charitable causes and making a positive impact in the communities in which it operates. To play a part in this fun and fantastic annual Charity event – click the link below:
Read more about Macmillan Cancer Support and the important work they do: https://coffee.macmillan.org.uk/